Solid track record
United has a solid track record of customer satisfaction and is committed to providing the highest quality and dependable service in our industry. Customer satisfaction, low overhead and repeat business allows the management and staff of United Fabrication to achieve the level of success we currently enjoy with our clients
Done right the first time
We understand that industrial structures often have special painting, coating and maintenance requirements and we strive and take extra care to make sure that every job is done right - the first time.
A variety of commercial customers
United provides a number of different services on a variety of commercial and industrial structures and equipment. We will get the job done quickly and effectively. The prices of our services vary, but they are all competitive and can fit almost any budget.
Other Reasons to Choose United...
- We never ever compromise safety
- A company that’s easy & flexible to do business with
- Unmatched Quality with the most competent trades people
- Extremely cost competitive with tremendous value
- Dependable & accountable on all projects - big & small
- Responsive to clients 24/7
- We treat all customers/employees with the Utmost Respect; transparent in all our dealings
- We fabricate with your organization's success top of mind
At United fabrication we adhere to stringent quality control and strict welding protocols. This assures all our valued client receive the best quality product the first time every time.
The management and employees at United Fabrication take extreme pride in meeting all of your equipment, structural and welding requirements with extreme care and precision.
We at United Fabrication aim to:
- Do the job Safely always in every circumstance, and never ever compromise Safety.
- Offer the highest quality equipment with the most competent trades people at a fair price.
- Be a company that is easy & flexible to do business with.
- Be a dependable fabricator that lives up to all our promises and avoid any disputes through constant communication.
- Complete all projects on time, on budget, and ensure complete satisfaction on every project.
- Treat all customers & employees with the utmost respect and be transparent in all our dealings.
President - United Fabrication
CTEA Canadian Transport Equipment Association
CWB 47.1 Division 2
AASP Alberta Association of Safety Partnerships
CWB Welding Supervisor Certificates